CMX902 Broadband Efficient RF Power Amplifier
The CMX902 is a three stage high-gain and high efficiency RF power amplifier. The device is ideally suited for use in VHF and UHF frequency bands up to 700 MHz.
The first and second stages of the amplifier operate in a class-A and class-AB mode respectively, and the third stage operates in a class-C mode for maximum efficiency.
External components are required to match the device input and output ports to 50 Ohms. The CMX902 is available in a small footprint 5mm x 5mm, low thermal resistance 28-pin WQFN package making it ideal for small form factor applications such as data modules as well as handheld radio terminals.
- Wide operating frequency range
- 130 MHz to 700 MHz
- Typical output power:
- 2.8W operating at 160 MHz (4V)
- 1.75W operating at 435 MHz (3.3V)
- High power gain 39 dB
- High power added efficiency
- greater than 60% at VHF
- Single polarity supply voltage
- 2.5V to 6V
- Small 28 pin WQFN package
- Marine AIS Class-B and Marine AIS-SART
- Wireless data communications:
- FSK, FFSK/MSK, GFSK/GMSK, Multi-level FSK
- Analogue FM handheld radio terminals
- Automatic meter reading (AMR)
- Wireless sensor networks
- Mesh/Ad hoc systems
- Remote control and sensing systems
- Commercial and consumer communications