CMX90B702 Low Current/Noise Gain Block 23 - 29.5 GHz
The CMX90B702 is a low-current 50 Ω gain block suitable for a wide variety of wireless applications covering 23 – 29.5 GHz.
CMX90B702 is highly integrated to minimize external component count and board area. RF ports are matched on-chip to 50 Ω with an output DC-blocking capacitor. An active bias circuit helps maintain performance over a wide temperature range and supply voltage of 3 – 5 V.
The device is an easy-to-use gain block with fast enable circuit and dual-bias mode for system optimization, selecting bias of 10 mA or 15 mA.
CMX90B702 is fabricated using a GaAs pHEMT process to provide optimum gain, linearity, and noise together with low DC power consumption.
A footprint-compatible variant, CMX90B701, is available for applications covering 17 – 23 GHz.
- Frequency range 23 – 29.5 GHz
- Small signal gain 17.5 dB
- Single positive DC supply 3 – 5 V
- Low power consumption 40 mW
- Output P1dB +5 dBm @ 26 GHz
- Output IP3 +15 dBm @ 26 GHz
- Noise figure 4 dB
- Dual-bias mode (low/high setting)
- 105 °C operating temperature
- 5G mmWave Infrastructure
- Satcom (K and Ka-Band)
- Microwave Backhaul
- Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
- 24 GHz ISM Band