CMX90G702 6 - 18 GHz Positive Gain Slope Amplifier +2dB
The CMX90G702 is a low-power 50 Ω gain block suitable for a wide variety of wireless applications operating in the 6 – 18 GHz frequency range.
The gain block has a positive gain-slope of +2dB across the 6 – 16 GHz band, eliminating the need for equalisation and compensates for increasing system losses with frequency.
CMX90G702 is highly integrated for ease of use, minimising external component count and board area. RF ports are matched on-chip to 50 Ω with an output DC-blocking capacitor. An active bias circuit with enable function, allows the device to operate over a wide supply voltage of 2V to 5V with typical current of 22 mA.
The device is fabricated using a GaAs pHEMT process to provide a combination of high linearity, low noise and low DC power consumption.
An alternative part, CMX90G701, is available for applications that require less gain-slope compensation.
- Wide frequency range 6 – 18 GHz
- Positive gain-slope +2 dB (6 – 16 GHz)
- Small signal gain 9.1 – 11.1 dB
- Single positive DC supply 2 – 5 V
- Low current consumption (typ 22 mA)
- Low noise figure 3 dB
- Output P1dB +9.3 dBm @ 12 GHz
- 1.8 V logic compatible enable
- 105°C operating temperature (Vd ≤ 3.3 V)
- Satcom Ku-band
- Fixed wireless access (FWA)
- 5G infrastructure & backhaul
- X-band (8 – 12GHz)
- PA Modules
- Eliminate passive equaliser